Saturday, February 16, 2013

President's Day Sale

We don't have President's Day here in Canada, naturally ;), but I did receive an email about a President's Day sale with Discount School Supply.  This company has a lot of art and early learning materials that would be of interest to Montessorians. The sale is 15% off select language items between now and February 20. To be honest, my favourite items in their language materials listings are their mini chalk- and whiteboards! I've had a pack of double-sided boards (chalkboard on one side, whiteboard on the other) for years and years now and absolutely love them. So useful for any age, to be honest. I frequently use them even with my 15-year old. Just click on the link below to check out what they have. Don't forget to use the code to get your 15% off!



  President's Day Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment