Monday, January 7, 2013

So typical...

Here it is, Monday morning, first day back to "school", I'm eagerly awaiting my son to get up (he's usually up between 8 and 8:30 lately), not sure when my daughter's planned to get up (she was coming down with a cold, so I'm not going to push the issue) and I look and see that it's already 9 am. No sign of my son. I figured he was hiding out in his room reading. No: he only just woke up. lol.

I am teaching a French class this afternoon, so we only have the morning to work on things. It's okay if it's a gentle move into work. I've already pulled out some "school"-related books from the bookshelves and put them on the table. One actually has a sticky note from where we left off looking.

Hope you all have a good week back (if you haven't already started)!

No comments:

Post a Comment