Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break Is Here!

Yay!!!

Not sure how well things went last week; I think I really need to resume journalling! I know the 16yo did not get all the work done I had wanted him to get done, but that was because of his dawdling, not because of anything I did.

This week, I am looking after my 3yo and 6yo nieces and my 10yo nephew. The 16yo is off skiing with a buddy. I do have the little guy (17 months now!) today (his mom has an interview), and we are expecting my in-laws to come back from their snowbirding tomorrow or Wednesday afternoon, so there are some time constraints there. My 13yo signed up for a teen writing workshop which is from 4-5 every day--kind of an inconvenient time! She also has ballet Thursday evening, and we are supposed to have some company Thursday or Friday. On top of this, we are hosting my little sister's Flat Traveller and are supposed to be taking it places this week. I'll have to juggle things a bit given everything that is going on! I want to get to the museum, a historical home, the big mall and there was another place I had in mind, but can't think of it at the moment.

I have my own things to do this week, too, so it will still be busy this week, but it's still spring break, so it's all good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment