Friday, April 12, 2013

One of Those Days

I'm having one of those days, it seems. But it's a "hahaha" kind of day, so it's all good. ;)

I had a bit of a rough sleep, was awake in the middle of the night for about an hour, then fell back asleep. Then had a cat start annoying me around 6am; I finally got up at 6:30.

Around 7, went for a shower. Washed my hair twice (I wash my hair every other day), washed my face then went to put conditioner in. And realized that I had conditioned my hair twice instead of washing it. (When I did wash it, it was quite sudsy, so I'm now wondering if one could get away with just conditioning hair! :D) I just laughed at myself.

I was super slow at getting ready. Got downstairs, made some oatmeal. And 10-15 minutes later, realized I was hungry and hadn't eaten my oatmeal. It was still a little warm at least. lol

I think I just need a good nap. I've let my son have a computer turn and he said he'll work later. My daughter's still sleeping and I just hope I'm in good shape for her. She'll probably sleep another hour, as her pattern has been lately. Maybe I'll take a nap now. (Who naps at 8:30 am? lol)

ADDENDUM--8:45 am. My daughter is up. (?!) She's walking around like a zombie. This could be a very "interesting" day!

No comments:

Post a Comment